Advertising in Magazines
We create content that creates conversations.
Magazines create communities of individuals with shared interests.
Readers develop trusted relationships with magazines through their content and inspire conversations amongst friends, family and social groups.
This environment of trust and high level of engagement provides an incredibly desirable location for savvy advertisers.
Each year, 16,680,639 Fairfax magazines are sold in supermarkets around NZ.*
We reach over 1.9 million people aged 10+.**
Are you advertising with us? Don’t let your brand be the one your target audience isn’t talking about.
*Source: Synovate Aztec TKA Scan Data
**Source: Nielsen CMI Jan-Dec 2012
10 Reasons To Advertise In Magazines
- Magazines and magazine ads capture focused attention: The focused process of magazine reading leads to less media multi-tasking, ensuring single-minded attention to advertising.
- Magazine advertising is targeted: Magazines engage readers in very personal ways. There’s a magazine for every passion and a passion for every magazine. Use magazines to reach your target audience in a meaningful way — a way in which Specialty TV just can’t compare. Plus magazine readers reach the affluent, those with disposable income to buy advertised brands.
- Magazine advertising is relevant and welcomed: Consumers value magazine advertising, reading it almost as much as the editorial itself. The ads are accepted as an essential part of the magazine mix.
- Magazines are credible: Consumers trust magazines so much that they are the leading sources of information that readers recommend by word-of-mouth to others.
- Magazines offer a lasting message: Ads keep working 24/7. They provide a lasting, durable message with time to study a brand’s benefits. Consumers clip and save magazine ads for future reference.
- Magazines deliver brand relevant imagery: Magazine editorial imbues ads with brand relevant imagery, associations and a frame of reference that delivers greater reader receptivity to brand ads.
- Magazine advertising drives web searches and visits: Magazines are where consumers go for ideas and inspiration. That’s why magazine ads are leading influencers, driving readers to advertiser websites and to start a search.
- Magazines drive the purchase funnel: Magazines are effective across all stages of the purchase funnel, especially brand favourability and purchase consideration, the most sought after metrics that are hardest to sway.
- Magazine advertising enhances ROI: Allocating more ad dollars to magazines in the media mix improves marketing and advertising ROI.
- Magazines sell: Study after study prove that magazines help drive sales objectives, as a stand alone medium or in combination with others.